Saturday, March 12, 2005

So now it is the morning after the night before...

Ok i musta had a bad night last night. It's just like the morning after the night before. I am sitting here squinting at the moniter cause I'm not even awake enought to realize i really should go and put my glasses on, and wondering how it came to be that I was just so out of it last night that I really tied one on to the degree that Blogness just erupted outta me and rendered me helpless and outta control and fully under the powers of Blogdom. (ok for you seasoned Blogger Pro's if my terminology isn't quite correct here, hopefully time will rectify that)
only thing i really know at this point is... OH MAN I NEED COFFEE...
I am outta here on my way to Tim's for coffee. Any one want one c(_) I think I have Blog hangover.


I have had my coffee now and have started into the harder stuff!!! LOL Juice and Sprite! and oh ya just a hint of vodka too. Goes down good after a long day of messing about on the puter. I decided to reset the email to Outlook instead of OE and well created quite the headache for myself. In trying to figure out how to make dh's account I managed to import all hundreds plus of my emails into my new Outlook email 3 darned times!!! It has taken me hours of deleting to get rid of everything in triplicate! (ok stop laughing now) (anytime is fine) (no really it's not THAT funny) It's been a busy day with almost nothing accomplished that needed to be accomplished for the day. We are heading out shortly to visit with dh's brother and his wife. She is gonna do my hair. I will let you know tomorrow what colour it turns out. It isn't my call, that is my "stylists" decision. It's much more fun that way.
So now I can't believe this is the third time I have been here typing at well no one really! And I thought I didn't have anything to say! Just wait till I start getting into it about crocheting and knitting and the kids and all. Not to mention whining about work and Woolly and all the other things that are so important to me but to no one else in particular. Well dh is asking if I am ready to go and of course I am saying YES and thinking NO i wanna blog some more! ehehehe...
I am off to become a totally new ME :)

No comments: