Monday, February 06, 2012

Finished Something!

Black Tabby Cat Set
welsh sheep wool/black alpaca/silk


So I have a couple knit fo's (finished objects). I haven't been able to say that in quite a while! I am excited to knit again. I haven't been able to say that in quite a while either! This bout with a bad cold, had kept me very house bound and I have been taking advantage of that by knitting as much as I can. I started a triple dose of kitty earflap hat and mitts sets that have now been completed. My learning and growing experiment in blending my fibres, spinning the yarn, and knitting the projects, to my specs was very rewarding. All recipient's as well as the creator, myself, were very satisfied with the finish products. Finished are Daughter's Black Cat set, Other Daughter's Hello Kitty set, and Son's GF's Grey Tabby Cat set.

 I don't have all the pictures yet but I do have permission from Other Daughter to post the one of her wearing her Hello Kitty set. :)
Other Daughter modelling her Hello Kitty Set
wool/white alpaca/silk

No comments: