Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Notta Resolution

because I believe resolutions were invented only to be broken and not kept. Instead I present my new Mindset for 2008, and that is to let go the old crap I promised to blog about and get on with the new. (Recited in my best Queen Victorian imitation voice) 'We are going to try to be a real blogger this year lest we end up being not amused!' Hear that Nic? I'm gonna try real damn hard to blog at least weekly if not more often! ok stop laughing now... I am outta here to check on dinner that is in the oven.
Btw, cast on Chevron Lace Socks from Getting started Knitting Socks by Ann Budd in Pigeonroof Studios superwash sock yarn in Cousteau colourway. And since I gotta new camera for Christmas there will be great pics too! ttyl. I promise.

No comments: