Friday, February 17, 2006

Round Two of the Sock Event...

Ok so I had a rough start with sock number two. I think that might have been due to the fact that I was casting on and working rnd 1 with dpn's in the car (wonderful Husby driving) on the very busy highway during a major winter storm. I think I was just a little stressed and the fact that I dropped the needles and bumped them around to twist my sts more than a half a dozen times really didn't come into play here did it???
After I got home I gave it another half a dozen tries and then all of a sudden, after turning my pretty sock yarn into flying sock yarn, I realized that for some stupid reason, unknown to everyone except Murphy, I was trying to do it backwards! Imagine that! Me... Backwards! Like it should have worked that way for me! ROFL! Well once I realized what my problem was, I got my first rnd done and I was off and knitting my way to Gold. I did well after that. I am up about 2.5 inches of ribbed leg now and coming along nicely.

Now for the quiz. Ok Nic, this is yesterday's quiz but done today....just for you :)


bamboo
You are bamboo.
Warm, cozy, and thoughtful, you take your time and

enjoy how things feel, smell, and taste. You

love the craft and beauty of traditional

things, and you value the comfort and

experience of knitting as much as the

results. But while you are reveling in your

warm cozies, don't get stuck. Warm is

wonderful, but so is the whole wide world!


What kind of knitting needles are you?
brought to you by Quizilla

No comments: