Friday, May 18, 2007

Ok it's update time...

Quick synopsis of my past year... I have been basically sick since last May/June and on some real good drugs (prescription of course) Blogging was very low on my list of priorities as sitting at the puter much of the time just was not the sensible activity for me. I have had 3 surgeries and many many tests since then, 5-6 months off work and feeling much better now though still in recovery mode. (No it wasn't cancer, just some stuff that needed taking care of)

Now back to last year....
After the knittig olympics, I knit a pair of socks for my husby. Used the same pattern and yarn as my Olympic Socks just a different colour. Here's the pic.

Heading out for a bit of a thread hunting trip with husby. Be back later to finish updating. (No Nic I am not lying. I will be back, and I know what you are thinking)

No comments: